This is our offering of a Buttonless Chromatic Kit. This model uses side covers for ease of access to the springs. A front plate that has been mated to the mouthpiece to allow better sliding and less chances of the plate catching in movement. Brass inserts are used to decrease wear and tear on the comb itself from normal maintenance. Being made out of PETG the comb and mouthpiece can be cleaned with normal dish soap and cleaners without issue.
Currently we are selling these only as a replacement kit option for Hohner 270 series, Seydel Deluxe plates, Hohner Discovery, and old model Hering 48's. Keep an eye out for additional plates being added to the options.
We do have a list of technicians that clients can get a completed harmonica from. That list is in our resources section.
Included in a kit:
- 1 x comb with side plates and mouth piece
- 2 pr of machine screws for the mouthpiece (2mm)
- 1 set machine screws for the side plates
- 1 x 1.3mm hex allen key for the side plate screws
- 2 x springs for the comb (this are left and right sided)
IF a color, ramp type, or comb model type is not in stock contact us and will let you know how soon we can get it made for you. Non stocked colors may incur a small expense or time delay
Marino Customs Buttonless Chromatic Harmonica Kit
- Brands Marino Customs
- Product Code: Marino Customs Buttonless Chromatic Harmonica Kit
- Availability: 13